50+ years representing
only the injured

Cutting Through The Red Tape In Dealing With Insurance Companies

There may be no aspect of a motor vehicle accident that is more difficult than dealing with insurance companies. The bureaucracy can be overwhelming in these cases, and getting a direct answer to the most fundamental question can sometimes seem impossible. An experienced Florida personal injury lawyer can help you cut through the red tape and help you get the resolution you need.

At The Briggs Law Firm in Ocala, our entire practice is focused on helping North and Central Florida injury victims obtain full and fair compensation for the injuries they suffer at the hands of negligent parties. We know the law, and we know your rights. We will handle all interactions with the insurance company so you can focus on your recovery.

Uniquely Qualified To Handle Your Case

Before opening his own firm, our founding attorney, Randy Briggs, spent eight years working in insurance defense where he represented insurance companies in cases just like yours. He has a complete understanding of how the insurance companies operate. Our attorneys develop their strategies specifically to overcome insurance company tactics and proactively seek the maximum level of compensation available for your case.

We know how insurance companies evaluate personal injury claims, and we know how they arrive at the lowball settlement offers they bring to the table. In every case, we identify the true value of your claim and present it to the insurance company with hard evidence to back it up. Our opponents know our background, and they know that we will gladly take your case to court in order to obtain a fair outcome.

Don’t Try To Deal With The Insurance Companies On Your Own | Let Us Help

Contact our office in Ocala today to discuss your personal injury claim with Randy or Bo. You can reach us by phone at 352-671-4600 or via email to schedule an appointment. Your initial consultation is always free, and we are happy to meet you at home, in the hospital or another location if you are unable to travel to our office.